my music lounge

Just a simple music blog where i got to post my fave songs playin inside my head:P

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cueshe @ NCBA - 02.24.12

Cueshe at NCBA’s Foundation week 02.24.12.

Honestly,I didn’t expect to be there. Earlier yesterday, me and my college friends just enjoyed hanging out in our school waiting for the concert. Yet, I already decided to go home after riding the one-hell-caterpillar! I wanted to live! So I went home.  HeHe. I sat down and played my psp yet I remembered that it would be fun.  And I guess I can share it in my blog! Naisipan lang pumunta kase tutal naman Free Admission. And also invited by them. The more the merrier daw! I was there with my college friends. We went there and di pa ganoon masyadong hype yung event. Wala pa masyadong audience. And besides, mga college bands pa lang naman yung mga tumutugtog. The concert started around 7 yet the party begins around 8:30, I guess, after the Chido Band performed which Sir Paul was there. Before Cueshe, there were games. The hosts selected three people from the audience asking them to sing songs of Cushe. Nika, B.A. Student sang ‘Pasensya Na’. The other girl that I don’t know her name who is a B.S.A. student sang ‘Stay’. And Ryan, who has the most number of ‘fans’ sang ‘Borrowed Time’.  The crowd kept yelling ‘Ilabas mo na yung Cueshe’ some said ‘Tagal!’, which is true naman. Excited? Lol. But before that they began an abother hilarious game. They picked three students again. And this time they’ll dance ‘Dougie’.  The only girl there was really good at dancing. And this guy who can’t really dance the ‘Douhie’ well yet he gets the most outnumbered claps and shouts from us! Such a hilarious game!
Then the main event went on. Sobrang nakakatuwa at saya kase andun lahat ng college friends mo. And lahat din kayo sumusigaw at tumatalon until the event ends. Mga di mo ineexpect pumunta, andun :P Saway! And talagang nasa gitnang harap kame sa stage! Sayang di ko nakuha yung pick sa gitara ni Ruben! Mahal na kita, RUBEN! Galing din ng Lead! Ayon, picture-picture and videos din! Kaso fuckshet yan! Nalowbat camera ko after so many videos and pistures na na-take ko! Pero ayos lang, nahawakan ko naman si Ruben!  He’s all smiling talaga kahit may technicalities sa mics ata, he’s all game at playing talaga! <3<3<3
Ayon happy happy after! Well, backt o school nanaman sa Monday! Shet! One-Yime- ALIW lang kagabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Care to comment? Thanks!