my music lounge

Just a simple music blog where i got to post my fave songs playin inside my head:P

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#Break - Three Days Grace

Now Playing
#Break - Three Days Grace


First single from their third album "Life Starts Now" was released on September 1, 2009.


Sometimes, I feel lonesome. Yet, I thought this should be okay sometimes. At peace, I guess. So, I remembered this song 'Break'. "Break away from everybody;Break away from everything." I would just break part away with them. And sure, I guess I can take myself to higher places...

1.Bitter Taste
2.Break
3.World so cold
4.Lost in you
5.The Good life
6.No More
7.Last to know
8.Someone who cares
9.Bully
10.Without You
11.Goin' Down
12.Life Starts Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Care to comment? Thanks!