my music lounge

Just a simple music blog where i got to post my fave songs playin inside my head:P

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sanely Addicted.

Yes. I am addicted to it right now! I became a fan since I heard Nem's Garden- 1st Album- Moratorium/ Crossfade. I was really amazed by their voices. Gosh! They sang really well. They have varities, actually. Some are balladeers, and some can chill you up to your bones! I SWEAR! Where on earth did they HAUNT these guys! I wanna meet them and say "SUGOI! SUGOI! SUGOI!" and then ask to sing their song at that moment! LOL! Ambisyosa! "Onegai!"


They made me turn upside down on my chair the moment thatt he video played all the songs in the album. Then... I became a FAN. Now, I became ADDICTED. Later, I'll be OBSESSED. Then, the next day, I'll die just from listening to their voices. haahaahaahaa! Dont blame me for being this CRUDE girl craving for these types of guys who can sing AMAZINGLY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Care to comment? Thanks!